Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Day With the Little Ones

my flower
Ainsley working on her flower.

Ains with the finished product.

Laine adding in the details.


Laine with her finished product...(note: it's for me).


Monday my sweet hubby, my 3 big girls and the Ney family went to Dodge for a snowboarding trip. I then had the privilage of staying home with my 3 little ones...just us! We played outside and read stories and even made a craft together. I think I actually had some alone time with each of them as well. :) That is the first time in a long time that I felt like a fun mamma. :) Sometimes my little ones can get shuffled around in the day to day with the bigger girls activities. I just wanted to share that I was soooo blessed by those little lives Monday and I just wanted to share some pictures with you.

No comments: